Terms of Service
This Web Site provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to review the most current form of this Agreement to ensure that you agree to any revisions. Your continued use of this service after such revision indicates your acceptance of those revisions.
SURVIVORS CHAT maintains the interactive portion(s) of this Web site as a service. By using any services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the services contained therein, you represent and warrant to SURVIVORS CHAT that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, site builder and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not: Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
The use of a proxy or public VPN to access SURVIVORS CHAT under any circumstance thereby increasing the risk of attack or security breech.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, site builder, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. SURVIVORS CHAT has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, member's site and/or other message or communication facilities. However, SURVIVORS CHAT reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by SURVIVORS CHAT necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. SURVIVORS CHAT does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, member's site and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized SURVIVORS CHAT spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of SURVIVORS CHAT.
5. SURVIVORS CHAT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
6. SURVIVORS CHAT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL SURVIVORS CHAT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SURVIVORS CHAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
9. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOTHING HEREIN CONTAINED SHALL TO ANY EXTENT SUBSTITUTE FOR THE INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION AND THE SOUND AND TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS JUDGMENT OF THE READER.IN NO EVENT SHALL HOST POPULARITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS OR THE CONTENTS OR ANY ERROR.
10. SURVIVORS CHAT reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SURVIVORS CHAT as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. The performance of this agreement by SURVIVORS CHAT is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of its right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and SURVIVORS CHAT with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
13. SURVIVORS CHAT can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
FORUMS AND CHAT ROOMS
By registering with SURVIVORS CHAT or by using the service, you agree that we may use and disclose, as we see fit, consistent with applicable law, any information you provide, or that we obtain concerning your use of the service. SURVIVORS CHAT is designed to let users engage in an open exchange of information and express opinions.
SURVIVORS CHAT is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on its forums, chat rooms or elsewhere on the site. Please be respectful of other individuals using these forums or chat rooms. Use common sense. Do not use vulgar or abusive language. Do not use any language that would subject someone to hatred, distrust, ridicule, contempt or disgrace. Do not use this forum for advertising or other forms of solicitation.
SURVIVORS CHAT cannot REVIEW ALL postings made in the chat rooms. You may well read any given posting before anyone on the SURVIVORS CHAT staff does. Take what you find with a grain of salt. You can expect these areas to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than SURVIVORS CHAT We DO NOT endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. In short, there is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
Responsibility for what is posted in the chat rooms, forums and other public posting areas on SURVIVORS CHAT lies with each User. You alone are responsible for the material you post. By using SURVIVORS CHAT you agree not to post or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy SURVIVORS CHAT or that infringes on the rights of others. We retain the right to revoke the access privileges of anyone we believe has violated any of these terms or any other term of this agreement.
Although SURVIVORS CHAT cannot monitor all the postings in any chat room, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We will not, in the ordinary course of business, review private electronic messages that are not addressed to SURVIVORS CHAT However; we will comply with the requirements of the law regarding disclosure of such messages to others, including law enforcement agencies.
We reserve the right to remove or ban any user for inappropriate conduct from SURVIVORS CHAT. We expect that you will not use this service to violate anyone's rights in copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property. By submitting material to us, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the explicit consent of the owner. Submitting material that is the property of another without the specific consent of its owner is not only a violation of this agreement, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. If you are not the owner of such content, you shall be deemed to have warranted that the owner of the content has expressly granted to you a similar license.
By posting to the site, Users agree their Comments may receive editing at the sole discretion of SURVIVORS CHAT's principals for, but not limited to, space considerations, grammar, readability and civility. Users agree that Comments posted containing, but not limited to, hostile or abusive language, profanity, vulgarity, assumed truths or preconceived notions, are allowed to be edited to conform to the non-confrontational standards set up by SURVIVORS CHAT in its guidelines, which are clearly posted on the site. Users of SURVIVORS CHAT hereby agree to these conditions by using this site or making any posting of Comments to it.